- Based at UniSA STEM on the Mawson Lakes campus
- Two full-time positions available
- Starting salary: $101,110 per year (plus 17% superannuation)
About the role
The Program Services Manager supports the UniSA STEM Academic Unit to ensure the effective delivery of operational services and administrative support in student services, research, marketing, alumni relations, resource allocation and external partnerships.
Working closely with the leadership team, the Program Services Manager will provide leadership, management and mentorship to professional staff, creating a strong and collaborative culture with a commitment to service excellence.
We have two full-time positions available, one on a continuing basis and a term contract opportunity until September 16, 2022.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s corporate university. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national connections with academic, research and industrial partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens comfortable with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous, and we create new knowledge that is essential to global economic and social prosperity.
- Manage the program portfolio and associated activities, providing strategic, business, budgetary, policy and governance advice and support
- Plan and coordinate the effective delivery of academic services and student support across the program portfolio, with a focus on student engagement and retention
- Oversee and support the scope of research administration activities in the portfolio
- Work with the General Manager to plan for facilities and teaching space needs
- Provide leadership, management and mentorship to professional and technical staff across the program portfolio, creating a strong culture of collaboration
Essential skills and experience
We are looking for a leader who:
- Takes responsibility and builds cohesive and resilient high performing teams
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit, is innovative and solution-oriented
- Manages effective partnerships with industry and internal stakeholders
- Provides high quality service standards and continuous improvement
- Analyzes and navigates through complexity and delivers results
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous 17% pension contributions
- A range of salary conditioning options, including vehicle hire, laptops and parking fees
- Company health insurance
- Varied holidays
As a university of business, we offer a dynamic and agile work culture that rises to challenges and thrives by forging new paths. Our people are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a dynamic and engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient and influential, and we deliver results.
How to register
For a copy of the job description and to apply, please visit Work at UniSA. The online application form lists the specific selection criteria you must meet.
Please send your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information on the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email [email protected] using the job reference number. 3747.
Closing of applications: 11:30 p.m. Monday, January 31, 2022
Applications are welcome from Australian or New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the duration of their appointment.
How to register:
Applications must be submitted online, please note that UniSA does not accept applications by email.
- Start your application by clicking on the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already created an account, please log in before starting your application
- If you forgot your login information, click here to reset your password
- Overview of the application form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive corporate culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further assistance contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email [email protected] and you will receive a response within one working day.