Boston, Mass., Nov. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – HYCU, Inc., a pioneering enterprise software company specializing in multi-cloud data management, today introduced the Global Partner PACE (Partners Accelerating Cloud Environments). Building on four years of working with channel partners to deliver multi-cloud data protection solutions for on-premises and public cloud environments, the new Global Partner PACE program eliminates levels of engagement, resulting in makes it easier to respond to partner requests for easy use and deployment. and manage backup and restore as a service consistently, regardless of cloud or location. The new program also includes specially designed tracks for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) as well as enhancements for reseller and distributor partners to meet their customers’ growing demand for multi-cloud data. management, protection and recovery, including the latest ransomware readiness protection and recovery.
âOur Go-to-Market has always been through our value-added partners and this extends to both on-premises environments and the public cloud,â said Simon Taylor, CEO of HYCU, Inc. . “As we continue to see growing interest from new partners including MSPs, MSSPs and CSPs, now was the time to make it even easier to provide our partners with the services and solutions they need to Meet their customers’ needs for scalable and powerful multi-cloud solutions, delivered as a service and native to the platforms they support. We are proud to support our growing community of partners and welcome them to the HYCU family and we know that the new Global Partner PACE program will continue to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
Highlights of the HYCU Global Partner PACE program include:
- Zero Conflict Promise: HYCU is committed to taking a transparent, predictable and fair approach to all of its partners. This commitment ensures that HYCU sells jointly with partners through a formal customer acquisition plan or not at all. This commitment extends to support, subscription renewals, and new product sales approved through offering registration.
- Margin Assurance: HYCU is committed to providing cost effective solutions and has established a new formal, consistent and predictable margin promise for transactions recorded by partners. In an environment where partner margins are under pressure and continue to shrink, HYCU is pushing the other way. Margins are ensured before any discount by HYCU, so partner efforts are consistently rewarded for partners to build a predictable business.
- Two Tiers for Reseller Partners, Seed and Premier, to grow at their own pace: Reducing the number of Tiers to engage with Seed and Premier provides HYCU Partners with technology and sales support as well as a number of number of additional solutions, NFR licenses and joint marketing to simplify the adoption of new value-added services. Premier partners benefit from additional support from marketing development funds as well as joint marketing events.
- Minimum Advertised Price (MAP): To protect HYCU’s strong reputation for high-quality, high-value products, ensure the long-term viability of our brands, as well as protect the investment of partners providing business support and invaluable support to our customers. , HYCU has unilaterally established a Minimum Advertised Price Standards (âMAPâ) policy for all HYCU products.
- For MSPs and MSSPs, ease of use and management for a unified and clear path from on-premises cloud to public cloud: The new managed services track addresses the need for backup and restore as a service from source to target. Additionally, the new lead includes specific requests from existing managed IT service providers to facilitate deployment and automated management. MSPs and MSSPs have free access to the R-Score consultation for their clients to ensure that ransomware recovery readiness is taken into account. MSPs and MSSPs are also categorized for regional, national, and global support to facilitate scalability and pay as you expand functionality.
- For CSPs, updates to specifically address the backup and restore as a service needs of next generation service providers. Providing flexibility to scale up and down with their own growth and customer adoption across all hyperscalers, CSPs have no upfront commitments and get true payment service as they go. they can turn on and off for clients according to their needs while burning the cloud engages. In addition, CSPs have access to the public cloud technical demonstration environment (NFR) as well as free access to the R-Score consultation for better preparation for ransomware recovery.
New and Established Partners Support HYCU’s Global Partners PACE Program
New partner CSP 1st Basis was founded in 2006 and provides affordable, high-quality SAP Basis managed services in line with SAP Best Practices standards. âThe partnership with HYCU was obvious to us,â said Doug Pastrich, CEO and Founder of 1st Basis. We are always looking for ways to improve our product offerings and to offer a DRaaS option to our existing and potential customers within our private cloud or a public cloud. It was crucial for us to find a simple, reliable and cost effective solution that checked all our boxes â.
Longtime HYCU value-added reseller ET Works, with offices in the UK, Norway and South Africa, has partnered with more than 50 of the leading hardware and software companies. âWorking with HYCU has helped us focus on combining cutting edge technology with the collective knowledge of our team to handle any IT challenge from premises to cloud and cybersecurity,â said Andrew Boyce, Managing Director of ‘ET Works. âTo meet the changing needs of our customers, HYCU’s backup and recovery solutions are easy to use, deploy and manage. We are excited about the changes to their global partner program and know it will be a win-win solution for us and our customers. “
Nubosoft, a CSP HYCU Partner and leading Google Cloud Partner focusing on G-Suite, data analytics and infrastructure deployments across a wide range of industries, the new Global Partner PACE program is another example of HYCU’s commitment to provide solutions that enable partners to grow their businesses. as they need. âAs a CSP partner for several years, HYCU is a key ally for our Google Cloud Platform business division; providing us with the reliability and automation our customers seek in their backup and restore processes,â said Santiago JimÃ©nez Abad , CTO, Nubosoft. âFor our customers, having the right technology partner to help them with their multi-cloud data center modernization efforts is critical. The new HYCU Global Partner PACE program addresses what we need to expand our services with the right technologies for our customers. It is truly a win-win solution for us, our customers and HYCU. “
âBeing a member of the HYCU Global Partner PACE program is a win-win solution for us, our customers and HYCU,â said Grant Oliff, Chief Customer Officer, Teraflow, a global IT specialist in cloud migration and machine learning (ML) and new HYCU CSP partner. âAs we continue to expand our services, we need an easy-to-use and deployable data management service for our customers who want to move workloads, virtual machines and on-premises data to Google Cloud. It was important to find the right partner with the right solutions to help our customers in their efforts to modernize their data centers, as well as a powerful cloud native solution to move workloads to Google Cloud.
Zensar Technologies, a leading global engineering solutions and technology company focused on driving their customers’ digital transformation agenda, the new PACE program from global partner HYCU offers significant advantages as a new partner main. As an organization that understands the real benefits of digital transformation and relies on technology solutions to support this changing market dynamic, partners like HYCU are important, âsaid Revathipathi Namballa, vice president and global head of basic services, Zensar. âWe know that to meet the needs of our customers, being agile, providing speed is essential. This is possible when you integrate engineering, data and the cloud. HYCU offers multi-cloud data protection solutions that are easy to deploy and manage and meet our stringent customer value requirements while providing us with the platform to scale.
To learn more about the HYCU Global Partner PACE program, visit https://bit.ly/3cFID3u or contact [email protected]
HYCU is the fastest growing leader in multi-cloud backup and restore as a service. By bringing true SaaS-based data backup to on-premises and cloud-native environments, the company delivers unprecedented data protection, migration and disaster recovery to more than 2,800 businesses worldwide. HYCU’s award-winning, purpose-built solutions eliminate the complexity, risk and high cost of legacy solutions, delivering simple data protection in a hyper-connected, multi-cloud world. Customers benefit from frictionless, cost-effective data backup and recovery regardless of their data location. Headquartered in Boston, Mass., The company employs 300 people around the world. Learn more at www.hycu.com.
Don Jennings HYCU, Inc. 617-791-1710 [email protected]